Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why Am I Writing So Much More Frequently?

By the way, if you're one of the handful of people who visit this blog frequently you've probably thought to yourself "Wow, he's actually updating this thing fairly often lately."

I'm hoping this will become a habit.

Coincidentally, I had a couple of pieces of related encouragement lately.

First, my lovely wife has encouraged me to write more. She actually thinks my posts are pretty good (but she's supposed to think that - it's part of her job to be supportive). She also pointed out that it's good for me professionally and helps others to understand a bit more about what (and how) I think.

Second, and on a very similar note, I saw this post on Seth Godin's blog. Essentially, he's pointing out how slowly, over time, lots of little bits of information can have a cumulative effect.

No comments: